Ypsomed therapy management made easy
- Intuitive and user friendly design for ease of use
- Identical interface for all users to simplify communication
- Compatible with a range of devices for more flexibility
- Optional use of cloud service to match user preferences
- Possibility of data sharing to simplify therapy management
With the aim of optimized communication between people with diabetes and health care professionals, the Ypsomed therapy management is an easy-to-use, easy-to-share solution for diabetes therapy data which consists of the Ypsomed Software, the Ypsomed App and the Ypsomed Cloud.
The Ypsomed therapy management accommodates the requirements of various diabetes therapy plans; from type 1 users on pump therapy to type 2 users who simply want to keep track of their blood glucose values.
Ypsomed Software Diabetes therapy management solution
Intuitive and user friendly design for ease of use
The Ypsomed Software optimizes the user experience – menus, reports and settings are clear, user-friendly and easy to navigate.
Identical interface for all users to simplify communication
The interface looks the same for all users. No matter if you use the professional or private version. Therefore, treatment discussions are effortless as both parties can access identical graphs and statistics. This is particularly helpful when speaking over the phone.
Compatible with a range of devices for more flexibility
The Ypsomed Software has been designed to work with the full range of Ypsomed Diabetescare devices, and also with a wide range of other blood glucose meters.
Optional use of cloud service to match user preferences
The Ypsomed Software is available with two different options. Users can decide if they want to install the Ypsomed Software directly on their PC or if they want to access the Ypsomed Software in the Ypsomed Cloud.
Possibility of data sharing to simplify therapy management
The Ypsomed Cloud offers the opportunity for health care professionals to invite their patients for data sharing. When patients share their data with their HCP, both are looking at the exact same information.
The Ypsomed Software has been designed to work with the YpsoPump but also with a range of blood glucose meters such as FreeStyle®, Contour™, OneTouch®, Accu-Chek®, and Rightest™ GM.
Ypsomed App Comprehensive data at your fingertips
Therapy management on-the-go
- Simple wireless data transfer via Bluetooth to the Ypsomed App
- Integrated and easy-to-use bolus calculator with insulin on board function (IOB)
- Display of last values including blood glucose value, bolus, basal rate and IOB for a discreet therapy overview
- Possibility of manual data entry and Ypsomed Cloud synchronization
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
Ypsomed Cloud Easy, fast and secure
Thanks to the Ypsomed Cloud, data synchronization between health care professionals and patients is easier than ever. Health care professionals can invite their patients to share data directly from the Ypsomed Software.
This allows health care professionals to synchronize patient data and to spend more time on therapy management during appointments.
The Ypsomed Software offers users the choice to store therapy data either in the Ypsomed Cloud or directly onto their personal computer. Your data, your choice.
Disclaimer: FreeStyle®, Contour™, OneTouch®, Accu-Chek® and Rightest™ are trademarks of their respective registration holders
Reports and overall functions A versatile and flexible tool
Reports assist both health care professionals and patient when evaluating therapy data and ensure that both are equipped with helpful and relevant information.
- Dashboard: Start screen to import and synchronize device data and a quick reference of therapy trends and results
- Overall view: Graphical view of therapy data
- Logbook: Chronological list of events, patient and HCP notes and data on key events
- Standard day: Overview of 24 hours blood glucose patterns
- Distribution: To view blood glucose distribution for the whole day or periods of the day
- Insulin report: Shows insulin quantity, basal to bolus ratio and bolus types
- Trend report: To compare two periods of time with each other to identify treatment opportunities
- Pump settings: Automated storing of pump settings with each data import and to compare pump settings of two periods
- Patient profiles: For the HCP to create, view and edit patients and their data
- Settings: To configure the software to suit your preferences
Dashboard For an overview of key therapy statistics
- The dashboard is the Ypsomed Software's homepage – showing an overview of trends in frequency of BG level tracking, average number of hypos per month, standard deviation and average blood glucose reading
- Import data from therapy devices
- Sync data with the Ypsomed Cloud directly from the dashboard
- For health care professionals, quickly toggle between patients using the drop down patient list
Overall view The big picture
- See all data entries in one report; basal and bolus insulin deliveries, manual and / or device entered blood glucose measurements, carbs and sport
- Data can be reported acording to a series of different time periods as well as pre-set and customisable filter settings
Logbook All information, patient and health care professional notes, and data on key events
- Log special events such as manual blood glucose measurements, sports, sickness, menstrual cycles etc.
- Patients and health care professionals can enter notes in the logbook which can then be exchanged via Ypsomed Cloud
Standard day 24 hour blood glucose patterns
- Show blood glucose results of the selected time period over 24 hours of a day
- Link readings with other measurements from that day and show corresponding logbook entries
- View statistics such as average blood glucose results for the selected time period
Distribution View blood glucose distribution according to measurement and period of time
- Review the distribution of blood glucose measurements according to target zones and time-of-day settings
- Easy to read, color coded graphs quickly expose distribution
- Filter results to report data that are relevant to you
Insulin report Report insulin quantity, basal to bolus and type of bolus
- View a total daily breakdown of insulin delivered over a selected period of time – week by week
- Basal / bolus delivery, a breakdown of meal and correction boluses as well as any bolus calculator overrides
Trend report Identify trends – identify treatment opportunities
- Compare two time periods of therapy data to expose relationships and help identify possible areas of improvement
- Compare blood glucose values, average daily insulin use, as well as any suggested bolus calculator overrides
Pump settings Back up and compare
- Pump settings are stored in the Ypsomed Software everytime you connect a pump, ensuring patients and health care professionals always have a back up of most recent pump settings in case of a pump error
- Insulin to carb ratio, insulin sensitivity factor, basal programs as well as presets are all saved
- Compare pump settings to see how therapy has altered over time