YpsoPump – The intuitive insulin pump system
- YpsoPump – the small insulin pump with a touchscreen
- Ypsomed App – comprehensive data at your fingertips
- Self-filled YpsoPump Reservoir – for the insulin of choice
- YpsoPump Orbit infusion set – for more freedom of movement
- Orbit Inserter – for quick and safe insertion of the infusion set1
- Ypsomed Software – therapy management made easy
Limited Time Offer
New users of the YpsoPump will be enrolled in our Tech+ Guarantee. The Tech+ Guarantee allows you, for the duration of your pump warranty, to upgrade to Ypsomed Assist and Ypsomed Dose for $0. Have peace of mind you will always be using the latest pump technology from Ypsomed.
The Exchange+ Program
The Exchange+ Program allows non-YpsoPump users, with an existing warranty, to switch to the YpsoPump for the remainder of their current pump warranty — for a reduced cost.
Enjoy connectivity Digital therapy management made easy
With the aim of optimized communication between people with diabetes and healthcare professionals, the Ypsomed Diabetescare therapy management is an easy-to-use and easy-to-share solution for therapy data. It ensures a convenient and discreet therapy data overview – even on-the-go.
Designed to fit your life 30 years of development experience focused on the essentials
Ypsomed has set itself the goal of making medical self-treatment a matter of routine for people with diabetes. This is why the development team of the YpsoPump had your needs in mind. The result is an insulin pump which focuses on the essential functions and is easy to use. It features 30 years of the best Swiss medical device engineering.
- Easy to learn1
Your pump features the essential functions. This reduces the effort for training and leaves you more time for therapy management.
- Easy to operate
The icon-based menu allows for intuitive operation via touchscreen1.
- Simply discreet
The small and lightweight device adapts perfectly to the daily routine of your life1. With the Ypsomed App, you have all essential therapy information discreetly available at all times, even on-the-go.
Your easy-to-learn insulin pump system1 Smart design, intuitive and small
- Small dimensions and smart design1 with only one function button
- Weighs only 83 grams (including battery and filled cartridge)
- Cartridge change in three easy steps1
- Reliable and discreet blind bolus delivery with supporting vibration alerts
- Simple menu navigation, language independent through self-explanatory icons1
- The bright, high contrast touchscreen provides good readability
- Status screen with all essential information
- Every function is just a few swipes away
Quick and convenient cartridge change1 In only three easy steps
- Return the threaded rod and perform the self-test
- Rotate adaptor counterclockwise by 90°
- Remove cartridge
- Insert a full cartridge into the cartridge compartment
- Place adaptor upright on the cartridge, rotate clockwise by 90° and close cartridge compartment
How to handle the YpsoPump
Discover the YpsoPump insulin delivery system!
For more information on the YpsoPump and promotions, please provide your contact information and a member of our Customer Care team will contact you.
The Tech+ Guarantee allows eligible, enrolled participants whose YpsoPump system order is shipped starting on 4/6/2021 to be included. This allows for an upgrade to our next Ypsomed Assist and Ypsomed Dose systems at $0. Eligibility dates subject to change.
- Not eligible for customers on the previous Switch Now Program pumps (August 1, 2019 – Sept 30, 2019).
To upgrade, all participants must agree and are subject to these terms and conditions:
- If future technology requires a new device, the return of your current device will be requested
- Warranty period does not reset when you receive the new technology. The warranty period of an upgraded insulin pump will remain the same as the warranty date of the initial pump purchased.
- Upon first commercial availability of a new YpsoPump system, it may take up to 90 days for Ypsomed to contact you with the option to upgrade. Once you place your order, it may take up to 60 days to ship the new product and arrange a training date.
- The Tech+ Guarantee does not guarantee prioritization of your order.
- The Tech+ Guarantee cannot be redeemed if less than six (6) months remains on your pump warranty.
- A valid certificate of medical necessity will be required to purchase a new pump. All participants should consult their healthcare provider for all therapy related decisions.
- Program terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- All future upgrade product releases are subject to regulatory clearance by Health Canada.
- Bolus typesStandard, extended, combination and blind bolus. Stacked bolus possible.
- Bolus setting range0.1 U to 30.0 U
- Bolus increments0.1 U, 0.5 U, 1.0 U and 2.0 U
- Basal rate2 profiles (A and B), freely programmable by the user. Temporary basal rate available.
- Basal rate setting range0.00 U/h to 40.0 U/h
- Basal rate incrementsRange 0.05 U/h to 1.00 U/h: 0.01 U/h
Range 1.00 U/h to 2.00 U/h: 0.02 U/h
Range 2.00 U/h to 15.0 U/h: 0.1 U/h
Range 15.0 U/h to 40.0 U/h: 0.5 U/h
- Battery1.5 V alkaline battery (LR03), size AAA. Service life typically 30 days of average use
(54 U/day; temperature 23 °C ± 2 °C) with activated Bluetooth® function.
- Pump dimensions7.8 × 4.6 × 1.6 cm
- Weight83 g (including battery and filled cartridge)
- Touchscreen dimensions4.1 × 1.6 cm
- Water protection classificationIPX8 according to EN 60529 (immersion to a depth of 1 m for up to 60 minutes)
- Communication interfaceBluetooth® 4.0 Low Energy
2 400 to 2 483.5 MHz
- Self-filled YpsoPump Reservoir1.6 ml (160 U)
rapid-acting insulin analog.
Compatible with: NovoRapid®, Humalog®, Apidra®, Fiasp®
1 Scientific publication of the YpsoPump HomeUse study results: D. Waldenmaier, G. Freckmann et al., First User Experiences With a Novel Touchscreen-Based Insulin Pump System in Daily Life, 2018 JDST Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, 1-7, doi: 10.1177/1932296818785386.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.